Smile :)

Smile :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My first impression of UniRazak








Hey people,


This is my first blog.Enjoy reading it :)

Well, for me Unirazak city campus is an awesome place to study. I was very excited with the facilities available such as the computer labs, lecture rooms,cafe and the washroom too. It is the most conducive place I've seen so far in my life! ♥
It was nice getting to know people from everywhere.They are wonderful people to be with.

I am enjoying myself learning different things than what i've studied in my university and being here with all my new friends.The lecturers are so knowledgeable and perfect :)


The breakfast and tea refreshments given to us are superB !!

Miss Hanani and Mr.Muzaffar are the BEST facilitators. They are always there for all of us ♥
I have no regrets coming to Unirazak for the BeST programme!


Thanks to all who have made my life more meaningful :))





♥ The 5th batch of BeST programme ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment